Maxton Training Consultancy

Open Now
0.000
Contact Information
162 Rangeview Road, Apex Industrial, Brakpan , 1501, South Africa
Business Hours
Monday
08:00 - 16:00
Tuesday
08:00 - 16:00
Wednesday
08:00 - 16:00
Thursday
08:00 - 16:00
Friday
08:00 - 16:00
Saturday
Closed
Sunday
Closed
Location
Detailed Information

Maxton Training Consultancy is a skills development training institute that offers a wide range of courses to enhance skills and knowledge in various industries. We have emerged with a mission to bridge the skills gap and empower individuals for success in today’s competitive world.

Maxton Training Consultancy offers skills training that are 80% practical on Artisan and skills development, electrical skills and trade testing, construction skills, plumbing skills, and renewable energy.  The remaining 20% of the training is devoted to the theoretical aspects, which encompass topics related to safety, standards, compliance, and quality.
Maxton Training Consultancy offers career pathway support and stands out for its flexibility, industry relevance, and a proven track record of transforming individuals and organizations alike.

Click here to return to the home page